Monday, July 16, 2012

What did you  Say?

You know I was taught when I was a little girl that sticks and stones could break my bones, but that words can never hurt me.

Well that's on of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Because words can hurt you.

James says some stuff about the tongue.

He says it can steer your life.

And boy if that isn't true.

I've let some dooseys slip out of this mouth.  Doosey's that cost me friendships and strained relationships to the point of breaking.

But I've also said some really good things too.  A couple of times my words  have even brought happy tears.

So yes James, you are right.  The tongue is a very powerful thing both for good and for evil.

The End


1 comment:

  1. I don't remember where I read on Bible. It says olive tree can only give olives but tongue is the only thing can bring both good and evil.

    ReplyDelete