Tuesday, July 10, 2012



More in Heeeeeebrews 

Sometimes I read something that makes me leave my grown up mind and retreat into a very childlike world.
That happened today

Some of you know my favorite quote from C.S. Lewis.
"I find in myself desires that nothing in this world can satisfy,
the only logical conclusion is that I was made for another world."

You all know what this world can dish out.

There's a lot of good, but we'd have to be grossly dishonest to say this 
world only keeps more than just a thin membrane of "everything's alright" over the horror and
complete chaos on this planet.

So when I read this morning "In just a little he who is coming will not delay." I felt my heart melt just a little.

Because I want my Daddy to come get me and take me home.

So I will wait for the arrival of the one who will make everything right.

That will be a good day.




No comments:

Post a Comment