Friday, January 27, 2017



There is much to say about the meaning of life and what it might be.  I have strangely enough nailed down the meaning of life.  It is strange to me that one, like myself who has so many questions about so many things can peacefully say that I know the meaning.  In a way it seems naïve to claim such a thing...I know this...but I have not come by it easily. 
You are more than welcome to question me about the meaning of life, in face in a future post I'll state the meaning.  But, for this post I shall quote a man that I admire very much.  His name is Ravi Zacharias.  He grew up in India, moved later to Canada, and now lives in the United States. 
Here is a quote from his book, Can Man Live Without God.
He makes this observation,

"I am absolutely convinced that meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain: meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure."

No comments:

Post a Comment